The Press Office work lies at the heart of the agency’s activities. A news-oriented approach combined with strong relationships with the most print media and web journalists ensure the development of effective brand visibility.
Agency’s main activities:
- designing the press office strategy, developing storytelling, drafting press releases;
- organising meetings with the press, press days, lunches and dinners with journalists, press trips and events;
- managing samples of products for editorial shoots and display in the internal showroom;
- proactive proposal and management of interviews;
- support for and attendance at fairs;
- press reviews;
- evaluation (AVE) and analysis;
We develop projects that involve bloggers and influencers for the production of powerful and effective online and social media content:
- selection of target bloggers and influencers;
- sharing of projects/creative ideas;
- approval of material (images and copy);
- scheduling of posts and stories.
Our in-depth knowledge of all aspects of publishing connected with media relations is becoming a strategic factor in creating media plans. Using the client’s brief, the agency manages every phase of the planning, from classic advertising to online and offline advertorial projects, based on thorough analysis of the market scenario:
- negotiation of advertising rates with publishers;
- drawing up the calendar of releases;
- defining the calendar of materials and deliveries of visuals.
This is a new ‘smart’ press office service, designed to offer access to communication activities under favourable conditions. #BGCom_Next offers a streamlined and essential service aimed at developing core aspects of the business and focusing energies on creating ‘pure’ press office activities.
The service is designed for start-ups, for companies that are approaching press office activities for the first time and, in general, for brands seeking to develop communication without a significant impact on the budget.
Social Media Management
We handle the strategic design of the social platforms of brands by developing projects for the production of content, editorial plans and successful ad campaigns.